Tuesday 26 June 2012

Summer ?

Summer is certainly talking it time this year and of course the garden is being affected.

Everything is well behide and you feel yourself willing all your plants on.

But I thought I would share with you some of the successes so far.



The Cucumbers are doing well
Cucumber nearly ready to be picked 
Tomatoes the flowers on on the plants but no fruit as yet  
More tomatoes, give it another 4 weeks and I should have more tomatoes then I know what to do with 
Yellow peppers it you look closely you will see the start of a pepper   
Baby Sweetcorn these won't be ready for some time (these will get really big)
Runner beans trying there best to climb the poles except the wind keeps blowing them back down again 
Potatoes 
New Potatoes 
Lilies can't eat them but don't they look pretty 
Cherry Tomatoes and if you look closely we have some fruit (just need to go red) 
Pea 's and you can even see the pods some I'm guessing I should have some in the next week or so 

No comments:

Post a Comment