Sunday 19 August 2012

It's been a long wet summer


Summer 

It's been a long wet summer

it's been a dreadful summer, and everything is so late.

I know I'm not the only one as everyone I speak to complains about how badly their gardening is doing, but what can you do when this weather has been the worst since records began.
It seems that every day with the a little more sunshine there is a success story.
but this is how it's all going for me.

Runner Beans 


August



August and some runner beans at last



The end result
Theses were taken to grandparents for their Sunday dinner 



Tomatoes 

Well the wait was worth it as the tomatoes in the Greenhouse are massive 



Just turning 





mixture of red & yellow tomatoes 

Theses Tomatoes will be going in my salsa 

Peppers 















Globe artichoke







These won't be ready for a while 



No comments:

Post a Comment